Kevian Kenya Limited is committed to manufacturing and selling of safe quality food products such as Fruit juices, fruit drinks and fruit nectars, carbonated soft drinks, extracted fruit pulp/juice and drinking water that meet customers, as well as applicable food safety, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Continual improvement and meeting the customer’s expectations is the basis of Kevian Kenya Ltd.’s Food Safety and Quality Policy and the same shall be supported by measurable objectives that shall be periodically reviewed.
To achieve these, Kevian Kenya Limited shall;
- Document a Food safety and Quality management system based on FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 International Standards,
- Commit to comply with requirements and continuously improve the effectiveness of the management systems,
- Implement and maintain stringent quality vetting procedures for incoming raw materials, packaging materials and on-line product quality inspection methods to ensure safe quality products that meet and/or exceed customer expectations,
- Establish and maintain high standards of hygiene
- Establish effective internal and external communication processes
- Determine internal & external issues relevant to its purpose & strategic direction.
- Determine the interested parties & their requirements.
- Determine risks & opportunities to be addressed to assure that the management systems can achieve its intended results.
- Identify training needs and provide training to personnel.
This policy shall be reviewed as appropriate by the top management during management reviews and shall be communicated and implemented at all levels of the organization.